The title defence from the 2020 season (21’ season cancelled due to Delta outbreak) is officially under way following the clubs AGM held last month. There is a whole lot of excitement and energy in the club as we revealed our new uniforms launching the next generation look. Also, big news released from GNSW this offseason with the announcement of changing the Colts Age Eligibility to 16-20 years old. This enables the older players who would have missed their final year of Colts football to come back and play another season.
Board of Directors:
A huge thank you to Blake Zumot & Corey Schultz for their service and commitment as directors of the club. The executive welcomes fresh blood in Zachary McCarry & Albert Johnson who both have been a part of the Colts program over the past 5 years. The executive looks forward to further growing and evolving the Seahawks club together. The list of directors for 2022 are:
- President- Peter Upham
- VP Operations- Glenn Bowling
- Media & Communications- Jake Wedesweiler
- Equipment Manager- Zachary McCarry
- VP Administration- Albert Johnson
The 2022 season will feature Daniel Besz as Head Coach of the Colts program. Daniel took up the Head Coaching job of the Colts team in 2018, leading the team to its 11th GNSW State Championship in 2020. Andrew Moenting & Blake Zumot will continue in their respective leadership & coordinator roles.
- Head Coach- Daniel Besz
- Offensive Coordinator- Andrew Moenting
- Defensive Coordinator- Blake Zumot
- Defensive Backs Coach- Austen Peck
- D-Line Coach- Zachary McCarry
- Running Backs Coach- Corey Schultz
- Defensive Assistant- Albert Johnson